When you visit mecashop.meca.edu, you’ll be able to view work from our vendors, including students, faculty, staff, and alumni.
To purchase work from the MECA Made sale:
- You can set up an account before you purchase, including credit card payment information, or create an account at checkout.
- You are able to create a “wishlist” to save any favorites by clicking on the “heart” below all pieces for sale.
- Add any item that you would like to purchase to your shopping cart and check out when ready. As a reminder, purchases are first-come first-serve and no purchase is final until you have fully completed check out.
- Once your purchase is complete, you’ll receive a receipt email.
- The artist(s) will ship out your purchase via USPS within 3-5 days.
You can mark items that you would like to remember by clicking on the ‘heart’. This adds the piece to your ‘wishlist’. You will need to create an account to do so. Upon logging in at a later time, you can access your ‘wishlist’ at the top right of your window, next to the check out cart.
The buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling costs. The artist will ship the item(s) directly to you using MECA’s USPS account within 3-5 days of purchase.
There is no sales tax applied for purchases.